ACTION, MOVEMENT, COLOR, EMOTION.. check it out! I love to work with metal and have been learning how to use many other sculptural materials. I am inspired by the chaotic work of Ryan Trecartin because of all the colors and cultural hyperactivity. I also enjoy the tension in works like Bernini's David. Most of all I just enjoy making and seeing things that are beautiful in some way.

Tuesday, November 10

ZAC and BARRY




here are some pictures of a wax I am going to caste into bronze on nov. 21st.
these are just close ups of the faces of the father-son portraits of good friends of mine.
the one on the top is the father Barry and in his arms on the bottom is a smaller version of my buddy boy Zac. i named my pieces after them because they go everywhere together and it is adorable. better pictures in bronze form to come after nov21st :)

2 comments:

Z said...

they kinda look like us too...

knyfe said...

yeah i think they do. THIS SATURDAY IS THE POUR!